The mission of the Twenty-Second Century non-profit Foundation is to support technological innovations that improve people’s lives in all areas. We are constantly developing reliable sources of information about technological and environmental innovations, social impact campaigns and IT projects. Our team of researchers, analysts and engineers contributes to bringing startups and creative ideas to life.
Our platform is aimed at combining the efforts of innovators, science and society for long-term innovation and technological development, strategic research programs and their implementation. We are committed to networking with the participation of all stakeholders to ensure a full cycle of innovation – from research to the placement of the invention for use.
Our platform to support and accelerate the development of new useful products, services and processes in the market based on more effective cooperation of participants, in-depth analysis, fundraising, crowdfunding and campaigns to promote ideas.
Our team of researchers, analysts and engineers with extensive experience in crowdfunding, production, and training relies on a comprehensive methodology for the formation, management and various criteria for the selection of projects.
We believe in people with ideas and the energy to implement them. We believe in ideas that can become useful innovations of society. Those that can positively influence, transform or build a community. Ideas that are introduced into innovations fill gaps in society and solve problems. Innovations that are aimed at obtaining benefits or improving the efficiency of existing processes and people’s lives in a particular area or in general. Our job is to find, research and analyze these types of ideas and innovations and support the creators in their effective execution.
We also provide early adopters and people who love innovation with timely and maximally detailed information about the latest innovations. Thus, we encourage not only demand, but also the demand for innovation. The increased demand and use of innovations leads to technological progress for society, as well as to increased opportunities for creators and innovators.
Thus, technological innovations increase the efficiency of the economy and improve the well-being of civil society.
What we do
Our main goal is to be a bridge between innovators, science and society to create a better experience for all stakeholders. A platform to support and accelerate the development of creative projects, products, services and processes useful for the new society, based on more effective cooperation, in-depth analysis, fundraising, crowdfunding and campaigns to promote ideas.
- Encourage the development of startups, small and medium-sized organizations, which are the main factor of socio-economic stability.
- Research, analyze and support innovations and creators. We evaluate, help, repeat and promote ideas, inventions and creators.
- Create a community and learn from innovators with new visions of creative work. The community of our innovators is spread all over the web world, social networks, technical platforms and forums.
- Explore and discover the world’s revolutionary innovations. Our daily work is to study useful and smart innovations in society.
- Provide expert support and excellent partnership to stimulate creative ideas. We advise the creators at every stage of the project development.
- We inform and inspire with specially selected news, research and data-driven ideas. We do our best to provide the most detailed information and reliable data, verified by facts.